Pet Friendly PIR movement Sensors for Burglar Alarms
One of the things we get asked about the most when carrying out a home security survey for a burglar alarm system is: “I’ve got a dog / cat. What am I supposed to do when I want to set the alarm system and they’re in the house?”
The answer is quite simple – Nothing, leave them wherever you want to leave them, if your burglar alarm system is designed correctly and pet friendly movement sensors are used then your pets can remain in your home when the alarm system is set.
leave your pets in your home when you set your burglar alarm system
With our range of pet friendly movement you can leave the family dog or cat to roam the house as they please and be safe in the knowledge that should anyone attempt to break into your home they will be detected just as quickly as a normal PIR movement sensor, no more having to leave the cat locked in the utility room or having to part set the system and leave part of your home unprotected.
For more information on our range of pet friendly PIR movement sensors and how we can adapt our security systems to suit your lifestyle then please do not hesitate to contact us via the side tab on this page.
Burglar alarm installers
Making sure you know what is happening in your property.
Burglar alarms are a very effective way to protect and secure your property, but you are never sure whether its a false alarm or an actual break-in, even fully monitored burglar alarm can’t tell you everything.
So what’s the solution?
A wireless burglar alarm that sends CCTV images to your smartphone
Our latest wireless burglar alarm system is a state-of-the-art 2-way wireless security system designed for domestic and small commercial properties and provides much more than a standard burglar alarm system.
The system allows visual confirmation of an alarm activation via the secure smartphone app (or a web browser if you prefer) which enables home and business owners to control their alarm systems remotely (set and unset) as well as view real-time CCTV images taken inside the premises with the wireless PIR camera detector.
In the event of an alarm activation, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a series of CCTV images that it sends to you, the owner via the secure app. This enables you to view the images and confirm if there is a crime or break in happening.
The wireless burglar alarm system can be also be enhanced and added to with a wide range of security devices that can provide additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and fire detection.
For more information about our latest wireless burglar alarm and to see how it can help protect you simply click on the side tab to arrange a free security survey, no pressure, no obligation, just straight forward, honest security advice.
wireless burglar alarm installers
Keeping your home safe when you go on holiday
Burglars target homes that appear to be empty, so the easiest way to deter burglars is to make your home appear busy and lived-in. There are some easy ways to make your home appear inhabited.
- Use digital timers to turn on and off lights, televisions and radios at random times.
- Never leave an answer machine message indicating that you are not at home or are away on holiday!!!.
- Speak to neighbour, friend or family member and ask them to pop by the house to make sure any papers or post isn’t left in view for a long period of time.
- Make sure your wheely bins are either left out of site or ask a neighbour to out it out on collection day and put it back afterwards.
- Blinds r curtains should never be left fully open or closed when you are away, leave curtains slightly open or blinds slightly ajar.
- Make sure that you cancel any milk that is usually delivered and left at your front door, the same for newspapers if you have them delivered too.
- Try to leave a car in your drive (if you have one).
- If you are going to be away for a long period of time, try to make sure that a friend, neighbour or relative comes to cut your lawn.
- Don’t tell anyone you don’t know that your going away – news can travel quickly!!!.
- Make sure you set your burglar alarm!