Some buildings are more suited to wireless security systems than others, obviously with the system being wireless the need for cabling around the building is removed, so if the building is particularly busy, hard to cable or simply that any cabling will be disruptive to the building (for example if has just been restored) then a wireless security systems is the answer. Examples of buildings where a wireless security system can be beneficial are:
- Churches/Historic Sites
- Industrial Premises
- Offices & Retail Stores
- Historic Buildings/Homes
- Leisure Premises
- Power Stations
- Homes of Multiple Occupation
- Military Sites
- Public/Government Buildings
- Nursing & Residential Homes
- Temporary Premises
wireless security system installers
If you would like to know more about our wireless security systems, including wireless burglar alarms or wireless fire alarms then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wireless security system installers
Have you carried out your fire risk assessment?
Fire safety, including both the prevention and detection of fire is incredibly important, there are no second chances. If you run a business or organisation by law you have to appoint a Responsible Person for Fire Safety. You could get fined and/or go to prison if you don’t follow fire safety regulations.
Zodiac Security supply and install wired and wireless fire alarm systems throughout the South West of England
But that doesn’t apply to me does it?
YES IT DOES!!!
You need to delegate a competent person to be responsible for fire safety if you are:
- An employer or self-employed
- In charge of premises used by members of the public
- Offering accommodation to paying guests
- A charity or voluntary organisation
- Using any part of your home for business purposes (including Hotels and B & B’s)
- The owner or landlord of a block of flats/apartments in England and Wales
So who and what is classed as a competent or responsible person?
It is usually the business owner or the highest level of manager at the business location (office manager / MD etc) who is deemed as the responsible person, this can be delegated to another employee if required. For HMO properties it is generally the landlord who is deemed to be responsible.
If you require assistance with your fire risk assessment or would like more information on how to protect your property with a wired or wireless fire alarm system then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fire alarm installers in Somerset
Domestic and commercial burglar alarm installers for Exeter
Zodiac Security supply and install affordable security systems for homes and business properties in Exeter
Zodiac Security provide a full security installation and maintenance service throughout Exeter and the surrounding areas. Our security services are for both residential homes and commercial / business properties. All burglar alarms and security systems are installed to the required standards and insurance approved.
Security Services that are provided by Zodiac Security in Exeter include:
- Fire Alarm Systems (wired and radio) for all properties including HMO and commercial
- Access Control Systems (wired, IP and wireless)
- Burglar Alarms (wired, wireless and hybrid)
- Monitored Alarms (police Response, Keyholder response, Dualcom and Redcare)
- Automated Electric Gates
- Door Entry and Intercom Systems (for flats and office blocks)
- Security for new builds and property developments
- Maintenance, repair and take overs of existing security systems
- Security Consultancy
- Security Lighting
- Rural buildings and farm security
- Solar Farm Security
To arrange a free no obligation security survey of your property in Exeter then please click on the tab on the side of the page or call our office on 01935 829288. Zodiac Security are an NSI approved security installer.
Exeter is located in the Southwest of England. It is situated on the River Exe in the county of Devon.
Exeter Burglar Alarms