As part of our service we offer a 24 hour telephone support and call-out service to all of our customers how have a standing maintenance agreement with us for any of their security systems. So just in case they have a problem or question we are always there to help. We also receive calls out of hours from other people who are not under a maintenance agreement with Zodiac Security but have a problem with an existing security system.
The most common problem we get contacted about is some one who has entered a property and either has forgotten the code or not been told the code. And their first phone call is always to us is “surely you have a code that will turn off any alarm system don’t you?”
So to address this question:
1) No we do not know the code to your burglar alarm system, nor do we keep a record of the codes for any security system. That is the responsibility of the property or business owner.
2) There is no such thing as a super code that turns off every alarm system – I’m pretty sure that burglars and criminals would love to have a code like this!!!
3) Even if we did have a code for your alarm system (and we don’t) we wouldn’t give it out over the phone anyway – how do we know who you are???
So in summary, its you as the business or property owner to know and remember your codes, not your alarm companies.
If you are experiencing any issues with your security systems, including burglar alarms, CCTV Systems, Access Control, Automatic Gates or fire alarms then please feel free to contact Zodiac Security on 01935 425429 to see how we can help you
Some buildings are more suited to wireless security systems than others, obviously with the system being wireless the need for cabling around the building is removed, so if the building is particularly busy, hard to cable or simply that any cabling will be disruptive to the building (for example if has just been restored) then a wireless security systems is the answer. Examples of buildings where a wireless security system can be beneficial are:
- Churches/Historic Sites
- Industrial Premises
- Offices & Retail Stores
- Historic Buildings/Homes
- Leisure Premises
- Power Stations
- Homes of Multiple Occupation
- Military Sites
- Public/Government Buildings
- Nursing & Residential Homes
- Temporary Premises
wireless security system installers
If you would like to know more about our wireless security systems, including wireless burglar alarms or wireless fire alarms then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wireless security system installers